A few shots from offshore.(Amberjacks) Capt Rick Hiott Charleston,SC

• Yes Uwe, The AJ's would hit anything we put in the water,,,anything that was mooving!

Here is another shot of that Zara-Spook we used until the hooks were to damaged to use.

Pflueger has been around since 1881.http://www.pfluegerfishing.com/

Its all I use on my charters. I do testing for them and they make a good product!.

Here is one of there latest spinning reels. I have had it now for about 3 Months.

I wish I could get an e-mail from the site when somebody makes a reply................

• I wish I could get an e-mail from the site when somebody makes a reply................

Hi Rick
    Super images. And it's great fun getting those surface strikes.

Are they following other hooked fish up? I recall some years ago, off Key West, having got a small pod up we used to work them into a frenzy dunking a Blue Runner, hooked through the back, on the surface. It was one way to try to split up the fish so that you could cast a fly at the larger ones.

In terms of e-mail notifications if you look above the site's logos you'll see My Profile. Click on that, then the tab Profile where you set your e-mail address. Then click on the next tab, Setting, select the Communication tab. This is where you 'tick' to enable e-mail advice of threads you've subscribed to, or to enable other forum members to send you Private Messages. Hopefully that should make some sense.

Wishing you the Complements of the Season
    Kindest regards
    Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles
    http://www.scbi.org.uk

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

• Many thanks for the fantastic explenation Dave. I will add it in our faq´s. :thumbup:
    Rick: In the future you will recieve emails after an answer ;) I changed your installations.
    Best wishes
    Uwe

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com