"Feliz Natal e Bom Ano Novo"
    "Feliz Navidad e Bueno Año Nuevo"
    "Joyeux Noel et Bonne Anné"
    "Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuova"
    "Frohe Weihnachten"

I hope this covers everyone. please let me know if it dosn't :D

Don

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von oldmud ()

• Well Done Don! Such multi-lingual skills! A wonderful thing Babelfish on www.altavista.com, or am I totally wrong? I know a Swiss friend of ours - she originally served in their diplomatic service - speaks, fluently, her native Switzer-Deutsch, 'high' German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, English and even taught herself Greek.

(Her brother, a research scientist at Berne University, married a fellow researcher and they always spoke to her in English - the scientific language for their projects. But Ester felt sorry for her and learned Greek.)

But I have to say I'm equally impressed by our fellow 'boarders', communicating effectively in English and German. It's a skill I sadly lack. Then again give me a French newspaper and I'd have no difficulty reading it. Communicating verbally though? Um ... that's a different thing! I guess, to a large extent, that reflects English tuition methods in the early 60s.

Seriosly though - can it get more serious that that? - I have to say I really have enjoyed being able to discuss matters of angling technique, and being able to relate our angling experiences, to you and all others on the board throughout the year. Shows just what a truly international sport angling is.

Any rate to you Don and Uwe, and all others reading this thread, let me also add my very Best Wishes for a Happy Christmas and successful and prosperous New Year. Oh, and perhaps 2008 is going to be that year when you catch the fish of your dreams.

To resort to modern parlance - 'Have a Good One!'

Kindest regards

Dave

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com