RIP - Brett and Capt. Abe

• Brett Jensen suffered a massive heart attack last week and died on the spot. He had just moved from Mexico to Lac Mistissini, Quebec to take care of his mother and other siblings. He was clearing snow from the driveway to take the girls to bingo. Burial has occured at the Lake.

Capt. Abe Quasuittuq <reefhunter, ozimo2> a few days after burying his step-brother Brett in Canada, died of a stroke, while piloting his 8 barge tow in Mobile, AL last night. Rumor had him back in Iceland at the time of the incident. Burial plans have not been finalized. His mom wants him in Quebec and his brother in Nunavut.

These were my two best friends. I grew up with Brett in NW Indiana and I met Capt. Abe about 34 years ago while guiding. Email condolences can be sent to his brother Bert <bquasuittuq@yahoo.ca> or to me <marlinhunter2@yahoo.com>

Uwe - can you please close his account - thanks, AL

Al Schaefer

• MAN AL,

very sad 2 hear from across the Atlantic.
    I agree: the more North, the more relevant the
    Resting Beach or Arctic Current.

Once again my most cincere Condolences.

Please, fill us in.

Cordially,

Jan

Angola MAN "Pargo"

PARGO

================================
    si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

• Tragic news Al, and my most sincere condolences. However the more so for their mother, burying ones children must be one of the most traumatic of experiences.

When the pain of bereavement finally starts to lessen that's the time to reflect on all those happy memories, the good times you spent together.

Best wishes

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com