Jig N Pop Adventures!

• Hey guys just wanted to let you know of a new venture my buddy and I are trying to get up and rolling. The name is Jig N Pop Adventures and the goal is to provide ultimate satisfaction for all worldwide jigging and popping needs. Customer service, customer satisfaction and catching fish are the goals here! This all started from a love of jigging and popping and will hopefully spark into careers :)

Currently we offer trips to a variety of places including:

- Cape Cod, MA
    - Cape May, NJ
    - Panama
    - Los Suenos, Costa Rica
    - Cape Verde

We are also trying to start trips to Oman, Fiji and New Caledonia - provided we have interest of course :).

Don't miss the Cape Cod fishery. I promise that after tangling with 200lb bluefin tuna on poppers you will not want anything else. It is simply awesome.

Hopefully some of the European anglers will be able to come and enjoy the fun. Truly this is a world class fishery not to be missed!

Bret
    http://www.jignpopadventures.com

• Hi Bret,

congratulation to your very nice homepage. Well done.

I think you will have a great success with these trips. Jigging and Popping is a really thrilling fishery and the community is growing.

Oh, by the way....... I can install you here an own section in our jigging and popping section. Maybe some of your clients post some good reports here, the best advertisement for all ;)

Best wishes,
    Uwe

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com