October Colors...Black & yellowfin??

• Third week of October ,

We have Allen and Larry from NJ & NY fishing 3 days and staying 7 days. They want to do some relaxing and sight seeing as well as fishing. They were worried a bit by not so comfortable weather, but besides a little rain, they got what they where hoping for.

3 Black Marlin between 300 to 400# ( unusually small for this time of the year ), nice triple on Big Big YFTs , all over 220lbs!!! One of them hit an OTI POpper and 2 on Live Bonitos. Everyone took a turn on these monsters, real team effort. It is great to see big YFTs in October. As I always say, the off season in Panama is the weather not the Fish. They also got into some nice Snowy Groupers caught on OTI Jigs and some Rainbow runners as well. Thanks to Captain Macho and Captain Sergio , enjoy the pics. Panama Sport Fishing Lodge

TUNA TIME

Who says all there is to do is fish??

• Don't worry, we will have lots of good pics in January as well :)

those marlin are small for the area, I expect to have some in the 600-700lb range.

Bret
    This was my best from the Hannibal, estimated at 650lbs on 50lb class tackle. The skipper? None other than Macho! It was only a 40 minute fight but unfortunately we couldn't revive it, I suspect it had suffered a heart attack, and we gave it to one of the Snapper handlining boats.

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com