RAINY AND COLD BUT TROUT BITE

• :angel: 12/28...YESTERDAY Mike, Mike and Perry joined me for a rainy day start to a wet morning of fishing. When the guys got to the launch it was already raining but they said lets do it, so we waited a while and it stopped and looked like it was going to clear so we headed out at 8am and ran through some showers till we reached our spot and down went the Minn Kota along with some more hard showers. They started throwing DOA's under a rattling cork and started putting trout in the box with a few throwbacks mixed in, and although the action wasn't fast it was steady. They guys had rain suits but they still got wet and cold but they kept on catching, but I could see it was taking it's toll and when the trout slowed I only made a short move and started drifting again and they started catching more trout but after a while the guys were just too cold and they said lets head for the dock they had enough, so with 45 nice trout in the box we headed in a little past 1 pm for some drier sorroundings. I cleaned the fish and the guys had the heater going in the truck for the ride home and you know how good that feels when your feet are wet and cold. They said that they had a good time in spite of the conditions. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS & H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

Give us a call and get in on some great winter speck and redfish action.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672 H
    504 512 2602 CEL

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com