NOTHING LIKE FUN WITH YOUR SON

• :angel: ......12/21 SHELL BEACH REPORT....Had the opportunity to do a little scouting with my son and what a great day it turned out to be. With the heavy fog this morning we decided to leave at 10 a.m. as we were in no hurry and had all day to look around and have fun. Wanted to head over to the Hopedale, Delacroix side as this is where the trout get active when the low tide and cold weather move in, and it's on its way. Headed down the Mr. Go for Loutre and when we turned in there were two WL&F boats checking fishermen so we stopped and they checked us and they were very courteous and did a great job (good to see them out, thanks guys.) We then headed for Lake Robin armed with artificials only (opening nights) and dropped the Minn Kota at a two block tide driven shoreline with 4 points jutting out and began titelining using a slow steady retrieve just bumping the bottom and we were immediatly rewarded with 2 nice specks so we continued down the shoreline and kept on catching trout in the 1 to 2 lb. range wit only a few throwbacks. We tried rattling corks but it was not as effected as titelining so we switched back and started catching more quickly. There was a little competition going on between my son and I and I think at the end of the day he had the edge (young guy, good reflexes). We checked out a few more productive spots toward Delacroix but by that time we had our 50 in the box and were catch and releasing. The trout size was good and should stay that way through the winter and as it gets colder they will move to the deeper bayous preferably near shallow flats that will warm up as the day goes on. We found some good spots for my upcoming charter trips and I got to spend a great day fishing with my son.

MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS & H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672 H
    504 512 2602 CEL

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com