The Big Game Board and the local forums

• Dear guests,

a lot of members asked me "Why do you allow links to other (local) forums"? In other forums this kind of links are strictly forbidden.

Well, to answer this question, I want to begin with the goal of big game fishing board.

For about 10 months (february 2006) I searched a lot of informations about big game fishing and about worldwide big game fishing informations. I found a lot of local forums (USA, Asia, Africa, Australia and so on) but I couldn´t find one where I can get a real, global overview. That was the cause for me to build the Big Game Fishing Board in this form.
    That means: The goal of the big game fishing board is a other than the goal of all the local forums.
    The goal is: The global communication and information

The local forums are not competitors. They are a source for more information. That´s the cause, why links to other forums are not forbidden here.
    Of course, when someone only advertise his forum.........this is not allowed, but we don´t want to be petty-minded.

We have a lot of user, who are members of a lot of different forums. And that´s ok so. :k8:

The Big Game Fishing Board can´t be a replacement for other, local forums. It is a global extension of them.

What do you think about. We are a forum, we can discuss all. :sonne:

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com