Copa Cabana and Big Game

• Experience in Brasil is mostly to be had by local residents because of the isolation where there are not many skirts to chase etc. On the Atlantic side the billfishing is fantastic ; the possibility for record breaking fish is very high. http://www.artmarina.com/

Let God be true ; and every fisherman a liar.

• The little Village "Seguro" is the Starting Point for a very good "Hot Spot" for catching Blue Marlin.
    The best Time is from Dezember to February. The Boats fish about 25 miles in the front of the coast at the "Royal Charlotte Bank".
    There is a "Upwelling", and so many fishes are there.
    By the way...the worldrecord Marlin was catched a few hundret miles along the south.
    That´s what I could find in the WWW

• I have fished on the Coyote Fleet out of Canaveiras Brazil. The fishing was good with 11 shots at Blue marlin between 400-800lbs in 11 days of fishing over the last two yrs. the boats are a bit suspect as we have had boat issues on both trips. We also caught plenty or large dolphin, wahoo and one yellowfin about 100lbs and a sailfish. I have enjoyed myself tremondously on these tirps and plan on returning if they can straighten out their boat issues.

• Hi,

I have made some experience with fishing in Brazil a few years ago. You can go from Rio de Janeiro (Yacht Club just beyond the Sugar Head). A good skipper with the boat "Fishing in Rio" is Kdu Magalhaes. Everybody in the yacht club knows him. Fishing from Rio is good especially for sailfish and dorago during months of November until March. You can get also Blue and White Marlin there.

Marlin Fishing is better slightly north of Rio de Janeiro in Cabo Frio. Between November and March you have a good chance to get big Blue Marlin there. Besides there are Sailfish, Dorado and Wahoo.

Another option in Brazil is further north on the Island "Fernado do Noronha". Fishing over there starts earlier and is limited because it is an natural reserve, but in August there is always a competition. You just have to go to the port and make an arrangement with the local fishermen.

If there are further questions, please feel free to ask me.

Regards

Roosterfish

• Dieses Thema enthält 5 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com