General discussions

• lets all sign a petition against it :hust: .......... and then we need a 10 year study to proof your link is true and is scientificly correct - the Asian fleets i bet, would volunteer for that ! :D ;) ;) ;)

And second ..... i hope for alot more answers here , to your thraed - but consider the English language in the Video and... who really cares . ....

I understand your anger about it............... but dont worry ..its over soon. ;) :roflmao: Watch Pargos Dorado Commercial vids for even worse moode ........ :tot:

TL T

Interests:
    Catch and Release Fan+ Stand-Up fishing only!I can sit in a chair later ........
    Best Catch:stand up+most releasedLatest Pers. Best
    440lb Blue Marlin ,140lb Black MArlin ,160lb Striped Marlin, 120lbs White Marlin ,40lbs Broadbill ,80 lb SAil ,121lbs Blue fin Tuna ,180lb YFTuna,44lbs Wahoo ,50 lbs Dorado,12lbs Roosterfish,90lbs Hammerhead,

• Hi Xhicor
    I think its a very good video, well i know the facts about it because there was a film which one posted here some days ago. It was also about overfishing. I think the information is easy to understand, maybe a good video for information. But, and T allready said it, there is no chance for us as small group to change it. What can a million people do against a billion dollars? Its very depressing but i think the fish needs to be near extermination to stop it.

• Good video and good initiative. Initiatives like this are still way better and more effective than saying "we cant change anything anyways".

<°(((>< David ><(((°>

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com