SUPERFISH

• Hi guys . Last Wednesday the 14 of Mai on television by BBC 2 I have seen a amazing film SUPERFISH from Rick Rosenthal .

The film SUPERFISH unlocks the secrets of BILLFISH- Marlin,Sailfish and Swordfish.,, I was astounded " Its was realy AMAZING.

I want to buy this film and looking on the internet and I have found this DVD on a site by www.greenplanetfilms.org DVD SUPERFISH price $ 19.95.

Today the film arivide from the U.S post.

And I have seen this DVD again and again.

I think that you have to see this Amazing DVD.

Greetings Xhicor :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Hi
    I similarly saw the documentary and have to agree, absolutely stunning.

Part of the footage of the Striped Marlin on the bait ball was from David Attenborough's Blue Planet series, but there was a lot of new footage. That ranged from the 50s off Cabo Blanco, Peru with Alfred Glassell's 1560 pounder - and an even bigger fish taken by a lady angler that unfortunately disgorged 150lbs weight of Squid before it could be officially weighed - through to some fascinating underwater footage of a 'better than 900lb' Black off Australia's Great Barrier Reef. That had been teased up on hookless deadbaits and shadowed the boat - along with the Sharks that were starting to worry the photographer - for 20 minutes. Amazing! There was also some footage of the same photographer in the water off Florida with a 400lb Swordfish in which they'd planted a scientific tag.

Fortunately I managed to record it on my DVD's hard drive.
    Dave

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com