MAKING MEMORIES

• :thumbsup: 2/4/08 SHELL BEACH REPORT....Spent a really great day today, got to fish with my older brother and my son. My brother and I grew up fishing and hunting together and shared many good times out in the marshes. There are so many great memories and we got to share plenty of them to the amazement of my son who thinks his dad is perfect (LOL). With all the talking going on we were still starting to pick up some trout, I should say my son was, as he was the only one really fishing. We decided to get in on the action too and began catching a few but my son was putting us to shame as his magic minnow Hybred was putting the trout in the boat on a regular basis. We were drift-fishing a small lake in about 4 feet of water and were titelining using a slow steady retrieve. The Hybred was getting the most action but I wanted to get on a Mirro-Lure bite so I put on a 52MS, slow sink silver as there were a few mullets in the area. I didn't hook up fast but the size was better, so I alternated between the two. My brother wanted to try some new baits he had just bought for the trip and they all caught trout but the Hybred wasn't to be out fished. We made a few moves to different areas but the wind was picking up and the dirty water was everywhere, but we picked up a few more in spite of it. We weren't out for meat, just fun and had a respectable day keeping 58 specks and releasing another 10 or so. I really should say that my son caught two thirds of the trout, I'm never going to here the end of how the young guy put it on the two old guys, well it's going to be tough to live with but I think we can handle it. We had a lot of fun and thats what its all about, "MAKING MEMORIES", and I sure have plenty more to be thankful for. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

For Charter Info., Call:
    985 847 0672 H
    504 512 2602 CEL

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com