Big Game Fishing Board Review

• The year 2007 is now nearly past. I believe, it is the right time to write a short resumé about our forum.

We began the year 2007 with approx.. 280 registered User and approx.. 400 (different) visitors per day. Many things had to be done and the time in the Admin-team was very scarce. A lot of inadequacies had to be repaired. Long load times, unsatisfactory "Language packs", Crashes and less becoming postings were the main causes for the urgent action need. I would have never thought that such a forum makes so much work.

But, it makes naturally also very much joy. And floated of this joy Wolfgang (Fishermen333) and I accepted the challenge and could could, retrospectively, obtain the one or other success.

• New software: In September, Wolfgang updated the forum to the new version (wbb3.0). Thus the problems were approximately solved and also the problems with the language packs and the load times could be dammed. In addition the new software offered a modern surface and our map is now based on "google earth" functionality.
    • New Design: With the conversion to the new version 3.0 we constructed an exclusive Design for the Big Game board too. This contained both, a new "Boarddesign" and a new Logo. I believe, it is really well succeeded. We can now really say we have our own mark.
    • 500 user: At the most pleasing is the development of our the user numbers. Despite small advertising budget we were allowed to greet our 500 registered user at the beginning of the month December 2007. We are very proud on each of our User, because without our members this forum would be senseless. By the way, at the moment there look over 900 different visitors to our small Big Game Board and read the different articles. A genuine reason to be proud on it.

• Positive development of the postings: The Big Game fishing is a very special topic and the most of us can only practise this kind of fishery once or twice a year. So, it is difficult to write constantly somewhat and discuss things about. But we could enlarge the number and quality of the postings too.

A small view into the future:
    We plan for the year 2008 again a lot. Let you surprise.
    In summary there are however two main aspects (the sequence priority is also simultaneous):
    1. Improving the quality of the forum and
    2. further members and so more postings.
    And now the most important:
    In the german section I sent all my thanks to the team. But there was one man who enabled the english-section:
    Dave (panamajack): Without Dave, the english-spoken-section wouldn´t exist. I know Dave as a friendly, high experienced and helpfully Big Gamer and Man. But above all I he is a real Gentleman. Dave is not only executive committee of scbi, father and good married-man. He is above all one of this Big Gamer who really listen to the questions of the people and give all their experience to them. Dave thanks!
    I thank all the other moderators too. But that I´ve done in the german spoken section.
    I want to thank all the user of this forum too. I thank you for your postings and for your supporting.
    So, let us look forward to the new year 2008!

Best wishes,
    Uwe

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com