Fishing in Mallorca

• Good morning all,

I hope you and your families are safe and well during this worrying time. I know that times are tough for us all right now but finally, we can see some light at the end of the tunnel.
    Here in Mallorca, we were not affected so terribly like the mainland was, thankfully, the fast lockdown response and the willingness of our residents, we managed to keep things under control and are now phasing out of the lockdown.

In some days, we will be allowed to privately navigate and go fishing, I am very excited about this, as some of you may know, I can't spend more than 3 days on land without starting to lose my mind a little. I am hopeful that over the next few weeks, we will be allowed to start charters again.
    It has been announced that the Balearic Islands will be the first tourist location to open in Spain and the German tour operator FTI will begin to sell trips to Mallorca next week, to take place from the end of June.

As for tourists coming to Mallorca from Britain, we have heard that they will be allowed into Spain in August (but that isn't confirmed.)

I am hopeful that the trips booked for 15th June onwards will still take place with no issues but I will keep you updated.

For those worried about the hotels not opening or not functioning at full capacity, I have many contacts on the island with apartments and villas so please do not hesitate to ask me for assistance regarding accommodation.

Tight lines everyone,

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com