Spinoza 5122

• 150 - 250 gr.

Wolfgang Schmidt
    Team ForTuna / biggame-kroatien.de

Entweder,Du weißt etwas, dann teile es mit,
    oder Du vertritts nur eine Meinung, dann halte den Mund.
    (Sokrates, griechischer Philosoph, 469 v. Chr.)

• Danke dir, ist schwer die Angaben von fisherman sind ;( habe sie mir zwar für Einsatz 200-350 bestellt,aber mit deiner Einschätzung ,kann ich gut leben. Passt sogar besser ins nächste Ziel.
    Wie belastbar ist die Rute ,bremsdruck .wollte sie mit nach Papua Neuguinea nehmen ,da schwimmen aber grosse doggis rum. Der Veranstalter schreibt jigs bis 200 g. Jiggen wohl meist bis 80 m.
    grüsse Jörg

• 22-23 lbs drag

Wolfgang Schmidt

• Just like Han stated that there is no max drag listed on the site on anywhere, i have had 30lbs of drag on this rod before and it will do just fine. I say 30lbs is pretty close to what you are looking at max, i am sure it can do more but whats the point 30lbs is a lot of drag.

Anyone that knows about the spinoza knows what kind of rod it is, spinoza is a short pump rod, if you look at fumio suzuki fighting a 64kg aj, take a look at how he fight the fish. If you do that nothing should break this rod at 30lbs.

5120 is a beast in my book, I got one and sold it to a friend of mine Chris. The 5120 will handle anything from a BFT to a Truck, unfortunately it was on the heavier side for me so I opt out to get the 5121 and 5122 instead. I presume you will be fishing for AJ in NC, you will enjoy the 5122, just keep in mind "SHORT PUMP" thats it. No high sticking, none of that, if you do that the 5122 will be your money rod in NC.

Be careful with 5122 spinoza, 4 of my jigging friends had broken this rod while jigging and not while fighting.
    this is the only model of Fisherman which have trouble, you must know that (for us in europe) there is no warranty from Fisherman JP.

the best proof there is a problem on this particular blank: when you send it for repair, Fisherman asks you if you want a reinforced blank for your 5122, but a 5122 reinforced what is it? a 5121?

Rod broken = 300 $ + shipping to repair it, even in the first year !!!

Look at the 5122 but the "pascal short" one.

Weitere Ergebnisse von 360tuna.com

Wolfgang Schmidt

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com