Mauritius - Fangreport Dezember 2010 ?

• Hallo Freunde,

hat jemand infos aus Mauritius über Fänge im November/Dezember 2010 ?

Bin für alles dankbar!

Für´s Neue Jahr allen Boardern Tight Lines and Bendy Rods!

Gruss vom Bodensee

Klaus

• Hi Klaus the fishing on Mauricia is good . The start in november was very well . December is good . Today one boat a half day fishing brings 5 Marlin,s to the Black River.

Note : There are not many fishermans and tourist on Mauritius some day,s 4 to 8 boat,s going out.

In January to March many boats are full booked!! So look to the fishreports!

Greeting,s Xhicor. ;)

• Hi xhior, many thanks. Some friends and me will go to Mauritius from Feb 19. to mar 11. Two friends have booked TT 2. Ithink, I´ll go with Curtis or with Toto or Clifford. If you herar something, I would be happy when you can write here! Best regards from Dietmar too.
    T.L. Klaus

• Hi Klaus Clifford from the Romulus is fullbooked in Jan/Feb/March.

I think the Albacore from Jerom and Toto are some day,s free and also the Zazou.

I think you most looking for a boat now. Good luck. :)

Greetings Xhicor

• Hi guys today fishreport.

The boat Zazou have three strike,s on the same moment lost two Marlin,s (+- 600 lbs and 250lbs ) and thake one in the boat about 316 lbs . And later one from 400lbs.They are fishing with lures.

The boat Kingfisher caught one Blue Marlin from 450 lbs with lures.

The small boat Tribo caught 2 small Marlins.

There are many strikes!!

The weather is very good sunny and wind from the west!!

December was very good fishing.

Greetings you all .

Xhicor :thumbsup:

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com