It`s again This Time a Year

• Hello Boardies,
    this Year was extremly rushing and has it`s final Curtain call. 2011 is knockin already on our doors. ;(
    I would like to take that moment to thank you all. Thanks for sharing all your amazing Storys, Reports, Tackle Tests and
    knowledge and actually your lifes with all of us worldwide. :herz: :herz: :herz:
    I hope that you Guys will keep writing, so that this comunity of Big Game Enthusiasts will keep growing,
    no matter what culture or nation your from. A big Thanks to all the Mod`s too!

For me the whole year was like a trip on the fastlane. :neo:
    I had a lot of nice fishing Trips( Sweden, Panama, Maldives, Iceland, Spain),
    a big white wedding and finally got a big new Shop. :thumbsup:
    So for me there is nothing left to wish for this year :rolleyes:
    Just the snow sucks. :diablo: And there is nothing yet like Icespeedjigging 8|

So, keep all doing what your doing, I wish you every Big Fish you wish for. :santa:
    Tight Lines and Burning Reels for 2011,

Oliver

Tight Lines

Oli

• Hi Oli
    It certainly sounds as if you've have a hectic, memorable (the Wedding) and enjoyable 2010, and visited an impressive array of fishing venues. And I guess, as with many of us, you're starting to plan where to visit and what species to target in 2011.

Also, the site. It's really great to see the inter-action of the board members - the sharing of information and being able to reading with interest details of each others trips and experiences. And as well the good natured banter. Even though some of the topics have been contentious issues we've, in the main, discussed them sensibly and maturely, and respected others opinions even though we've not necessarily always agreed with them.

For all of this we really have to thank and congratulate Uwe (Milcher) for his vision, in setting the board up, and his continued enthusiasm. Long may it continue and grow! Looking back it's not that long ago that the board got to its 1000th member, and now it's already broken the 1500 'barrier'.

But to all of you I'd like to echo Oli's sentiments

So, keep all doing what you're doing, I wish you every Big Fish you wish for. :santa:
    Tight Lines and Burning Reels for 2011,

Oliver

And just to add let's hope when Santa Claus (St Nicholas, Father Christmas or whom ever) comes down your chimney delivering presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or 12th night (in Spain) you all get what you'd wished for .... um, that new reel!

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

• And I couldn't resist adding this Oli - the Leaping Fish to add to the Tight Lines and Burning Reels!

Bilder

• Tarpon - DAW - resized.jpg

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien