Heiko Steinmetz caught again a grander blue marlin in Cape Verde Islands

• Last week big game angler Heiko Steinmetz caught again a grander blue
    marlin weighing 1024 pounds in Cape Verde Islands fishing on his private
    boat.
    It's Heiko´s second grander weighed in less than one year and he
    is the first german fisherman ever who caught 2 Atlantic Blue marlin
    over the magic 1000-pound mark and there doesn´t even exist a handful
    others around the whole world who achieved that before.

Congratulations!!!

• Congrats for that big blue to Heiko but also to the boat cause u need a great skyper , lineman, .....
    Which lure did he use ? Color ? wht was the tactic ?
    How can I do if i want to come down to CapoVerde to fish ? Happy to fish with Heiko to learn cause the probability to get 2 big blues in less than a year is very small. HEiko might be using smthg special :-)

• Nothing special, just some bait in the water and on the right time on the right place. Your tackle must be top and the crew should have experience, that helps to finally catch a real big one.
    If you want to catch big Blue Marlin you have to put your time all in this aim. You never know when he bites.
    I had once an angler for 12 days and we never hooked a Blue and on the last day we got a 1045 lb Blue

TL
    Matthias Henningsen
    http://www.atlanticfishingcahrter.com

• Hallo Jungs,

da seit ihr aber früh wach geworden. Heiko war schon ziemlich entäuscht, das niemand gratuliert hat.
    Zur Zeit ist er aber gerade auf Reisen, das kann dauern bis er sie jetzt liest. :D

Beste Grüße
    Reinhold

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com