Azores charter

• I have booked 10 days on boat Brasilia August 28th through September
    6th. Looking for one other angler to share some or all the days with
    me. Email interest to rbfish at gmail dot com.

• I have booked 10 days on boat Brasilia August 28th through September
    6th. Looking for one other angler to share some or all the days with
    me. Email interest to rbfish at gmail dot com.

I'll certainly enquire amongst our Club's membership but for others interested they may wish to view the operation's web site - http://www.azores-fishing.com/Brasilia_Fishing_Charters.html. Brasilia's a 40' Black Watch (an Australian boat) skippered by Les Gallagher and crewed by Olaf and 'Bonze' whom many reading this post will recognise from, most recently, Mindelo in Cape Verde.

Just one point, getting there. The boat's actually based at Horta on the island of Faial. Europeans can get there using SATA an internal Portuguese airline either via Lisbon or Ponta del Garda on the neighbouring island of Sao Miguel - some European carriers have started flying direct from Northern Europe after the airport has been upgraded. For anglers coming from 'Stateside I understand there are TAP flights from Boston to Terceira - one of the other islands in the archipelago - and then the connection back to Horta.

Dave
    Honorary Life President
    Sportfishing Club of the British Isles

• Unfortunatly Louis told me Bonze (who helped me catch my first Marlin) has stayed in NZ this season to concentrate on his Lure business. Hopefully he'll be back in Cape Verde & Azores in 2011.

I'm fishing on Makaira, Brasilia's sister boat also run by Louis between 20th-25 August. Flying from Heathrow to Horta via Lisbon on TAP.

Tight lines

Jonathan

• Dieses Thema enthält 11 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com