Time to say Thank You

• Hello Boardies,
    the Year is almost gone and 2010 is knockin already on our doors.
    I would like to take that moment to thank you all. Thanks for sharing all your amazing Storys, Reports, Tackle Tests and
    knowledge and actually your lifes with all of us worldwide.
    I hope that you Guys will keep writing, so that our comunity of Big Game Enthusiasts will keep growing,
    no matter what culture or nation your from. A big Thanks to all the Mod`s too!
    A mayor big Thank You to Uwe, who`s not only putting his Heart and Soul and sometime a lot of Heartblood in to this Board,
    but also putting a lot of his personal Money into this website. Thanks Uwe, for keeping the Board not only just running,
    but make it bigger and more interesting all the time.
    The Board is like a second Home. In the morning after the first Coffee, I check what`s on. I`am always happy about every new Story.
    Here you get faster Information and Answers than in any Printmedia.

So, keep all doing what your doing,
    Tight Lines and Burning Reels for 2010,
    a merry Christmas for you and your loved once :santa:
    from icecold Berlin

Oliver

Tight Lines

Oli

• I'd also like to say thanks - especially to Uwe who has been so nice and accomodating :)

This is a great site, I just need to learn how to read/write German!!! 8o

Can;t wait to fish with Oli, Jan and Stephan early in January. Hope I fish and meet many more of you in the future!

• Hi guys,

thank you very much for the flowers, but you all are this Board. I only can support this board with some technical things and some ideas but You all are the community. So I want to thank you all very much.

The moderators for their great "work". I know it is a lot of time that you spent here and there are not only "easy" situations. They share their knowledge with us all and this all for free. Thanks!

And of course I want to thank you all for the postings, questions, and wonderful pictures. We are here fishermen from over 40 countries worldwide and I think you all make it possible that we are a real good community.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a very successful year 2010!

I´m looking forward to a lot of time with you all,

Uwe

Big-Game Partner

PE12

PecheXtreme

Getawaytours

Jigabite

Jupiter Sunrise Lodge

Big Game Fischen Kroatien

GT-Fishing.com